Customer Care Representative - Email
Spokeo is looking for another awesome individual to join our Customer Care team in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
This position demands versatility, as we are a fast-paced environment. We are searching for people who are not just going to get the job 'done' but also go beyond the call of duty. There are often opportunities for promotion and for that reason, we look for people who show a special quality to potentially take our department and company to the next level.
- Accurately, quickly, and efficiently handle customer contacts via email (for billing and retention, technical troubleshooting, content questions, etc.)
- Translate technological jargon in a way that users like your parents or grandparents could easily understand.
- Take key user feedback, and quickly and concisely pass it to the appropriate department (so we can keep improving the user experience).
- A college degree or some college experience
- Retention/Sales background preferred
- Communicate pleasantly and effectively through email
- Work both independently and with others at a high level
- Display dedication to the company and your team
- Are flexible and available to work shifts outside of normal business hours
- Insist on staying current with all things tech
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Back to top