Analyst - Business and Product
We're looking for an Analyst - Business and Product to join us here in Pasadena, CA!
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more. Every day our nimble team takes on enormous challenges in data science that push the limits of the cloud and search architecture.
You will be responsible for working with product and marketing functions to translate business needs into data-centric solutions. We collect data from a wide variety of public sources and need someone with a curious mindset who is ready to dive deep into details and help define business rules, identify connections and organize our growing data catalog.
- Learn and apply your knowledge in quantitative analysis, qualitative assessment, data mining to uncover meaningful insights and recommendations to guide and improve marketing advertising performance, acquisition growth and audience targeting efforts.
- Collaborate with product, design, and data science teams to propose a hypothesis, formulate experimentation, evaluate performance measures and suggest potential improvements to the product, pricing or customer retention.
- Inform and support the executive team in ad-hoc data analysis studies and guide CFO office with an appropriate interpretation of data.
- Educate business side on available data and proper usage of key KPI metrics.
Identify potential methods and new usage of available data to support business analysis and customer lifecycle projects.
- Serve as the main communication ambassador for analytics among technology, executive and business teams on project and analysis outcomes.
- Inform business stakeholders on changes in performance trend and translate data insights into meaningful visuals and presentations to deliver findings.
- Create dashboards and collaborate with engineers to ensure data quality.
- BS in Math, Statistics, Econometrics or quantitative fields
- 3+ years experience with applied methods or quantitative analysis to impact and promote data-driven business decision making
- Good communication and presentation skills to deliver results to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge using SQL
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo or Looker
- Familiar with R or Python a plus
- Familiar with Google Analytics or Google Adwords would be a plus
- Team player and willingness to learn
Back to top