Affiliate Marketing Manager
Spokeo is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will find new affiliate opportunities, negotiate new affiliate partnerships, manage existing affiliate relationships, meet affiliate revenue/profit/chargeback goals, and grow the affiliate channel.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Research, identify, and evaluate new publishers (direct websites and networks)
- Manage and negotiate the pricing and terms of the ad buys
- Manage on-going communication with an extensive number of existing publishers from all over the globe
- Manage the onboarding process for new buys, including developing ad creatives, placing and testing tracking pixels, and ensuring the right implementation of ad tags and creative assets
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns
- Analyze media buys and associated metrics to ensure profitability
- Optimize ad buys by refreshing and adjusting creative designs and copy, as well as all other levers such as: CPC/CPM, CPA, placements, day-parting, geo-targeting, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with digital media buying and ad sales
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Business Management or any other business related field OR adequate media buying experience in place of a formal education
- Experience with online advertising including traditional display, contextual/native placements, paid social platforms, mobile marketing and SEM
- Experience with affiliate networks such as CJ and Clickbank
- Experience with calling prospective publishers/account executives
- Strong analytical capabilities in performance data and marketplace research
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience developing ideas for ad design and copy
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with management and peers
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Nikki collaborates with the Marketing and Design Departments, handling design for all of Spokeo’s off-site communications—crafting the most effective emails, display ads, and social media campaigns.
Back to top