This is an opportunity to work at a company that is innovating the way information supports business decisions. You will be responsible for actively driving and handling the full sales cycle. Splunk is IL5 compliant for DoD, ensuring the highest level of security and protection for sensitive information. If you have a passion for innovation and you are dedicated to making a difference in the field of technology, we encourage you to apply."
We are looking for a ground-breaking Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on our US Army customer. You sales experience and deep knowledge within the ARCYBER Command and a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. You are also a self-starter who is prepared to develop and exceed quota against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. We also encourage our employees to bring their innovative ways to the table.
You possess a real passion for both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. In addition, you are a creative thinker who loves a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling.
- Minimum of 8 years of SaaS sales experience within the Army/DoD (MUST have experience selling software/SaaS into the Army and ARCYBER)
- Success closing 6-7 figure deals within DoD & Army
- Hunter mentality and success with finding net new/new logo opportunities.
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Successful, demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge of DoD sales (and references to back it up)
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to CxO and senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses and have fun!
- We seek high creativity, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
- You'll need your excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Location: Remote and preferred locations Washington D.C. area, Augusta GA, Fort Huachuca, AZ, Fort Belvoir, VA
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the On Target Earnings (OTE) ranges are guidelines and for candidates who receive an offer, the OTE pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to OTE, this role is eligible for benefits, and may be eligible for equity
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, an ESPP and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering here.
OTE Pay Ranges
For sales roles the ranges are expressed as On Target Earning or OTE (OTE = base + incentives in the form of sales incentive plans).
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
On Target Earnings: $244,000 - 335,500 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), New York (excludes NYC Metro Area), and all other states.
On Target Earnings: $236,000 - 324,500 per year