Sr. Product Manager, Checkout and Payments
- New York, NY
Splice seeks a Senior Product Manager, Checkout & Payments to build and manage our payments roadmap. You will be tasked with defining and supporting our payments and checkout experiences, including overseeing our payments providers and improving our payments and checkout transactional flows.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do?
- Define and manage the roadmap for checkout and payments features
- Work with engineering and design partners to build payment capabilities that improve the customer experience while maximizing revenue
- Collaborate closely with finance, marketing and other cross-functional teams responsible for optimizing our subscription growth
- Own the relationship with our payments and subscriptions providers
- Communicate the roadmap vision internally
What We’re Looking For in a Senior PM, Checkout & Payments?
- 4+ years in a product with at least 2 years in subscriptions/payments
- Knowledge of payments and subscriptions platforms
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing and engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experience with subscriptions businesses and SaaS metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Back to top