Fulfillment Associate I
- Charlottesville, VA
Do you bring energy and consistent effort to your work? Do you enjoy solving problems and finding efficient solutions?
If this sounds like you, we need you to be our next Fulfillment Associate I. The Fulfillment Associate I is a vital member of our operations team, embracing our core values and helping to push our fulfillment operations forward.
Who We Are:Spire Collective is a team of creators on a mission to help people enjoy their lives. We accomplish this by thinking differently about product design and being a little obsessed with continuous improvement - for ourselves, our team, our products, and our customers. Founded in 2009 as a bootstrapped team of 1, we have developed into a growing company with a current team of around 20. It all started with StoreYourBoard, our award-winning product design and eCommerce brand, creating and delivering the products that help outdoor-enthusiasts around the world make time for adventure. With our headquarters just east of Charlottesville in Troy, VA, we’ve built a culture around shared core values such as always improving, thinking differently, and “do it in-house.” Join us on our journey to becoming a globally recognized brand!
Who You Are: You have a get-it-done attitude, which enables you to surmount obstacles and keep moving forward. You excel in a smaller, collaborative team, owning your area and stepping up to the challenges that come with it. A successful candidate will bring a growth-oriented mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing entrepreneurial environment.
The Opportunity:The Fulfillment Associate I will work to deliver on our commitments to our customers within an effective and efficient warehouse, raising the bar on operations and finding ways to improve.
- You’ll learn, master, and optimize the order picking process
- You’ll manage and execute outbound shipments consistent with business objectives
- You’ll receive and unload shipments (small package, palletized, and containers), verify contents against bill of lading for accuracy, and report any issues or discrepancies
- You’ll inspect and repackage returns for resale, paying close attention to detail and maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- You’ll meet and improve on established metrics to ensure daily productivity
- You’ll maintain a safe and organized warehouse environment, pitching in where needed as part of a committed team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Availability for shifts 9am - 6pm Sunday-Thursday
You Also Bring:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Time management skills, and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work on your feet and lift up to 60 lbs. consistently, in a non-climate controlled area, for extended periods of time
- Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse performing similar responsibilities
- Schedule will be 40 hours/week; will be required to work Sundays
- Immediate benefits include:
- Salary starts at $34,000 with opportunities for development and advancement
- Paid time off
- Company-sponsored health insurance plan
- John Hancock 401(k) retirement account with 3.5% company match
- Voluntary dental, vision, disability, and accident plans
- Weekly lunch
- In-house gym + basketball court
- Paid Spotify subscription
- Employer-paid $25k insurance coverage
To Apply:Apply directly with your cover letter; let us know why you would be an awesome candidate for this opportunity!
For more information about Spire Collective, our products, and our team, visit our website, LinkedIn company page, and YouTube Channel.
Back to top