Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement
Who you are: Are you a master at arming sales with the tips, tools, and training they need to be successful? Got a proven track record of developing top sales performers? Like to motivate a receptive sales audience? If you’d jump at the chance to work alongside a fun and vibrant sales team (all while impacting revenue for an awesome tech company), Spiceworks just might have your dream job. We’re looking for a top notch Sr. Manager of Sales Enablement to own our next generation sales efforts today... and beyond. If you’re as adaptable as they come, you’re a lightning fast learner (and teacher!), and you’re ready to join a passionate, diverse team — it’s time to apply!
Who we are: Launched in 2006, Spiceworks is an Austin-based company that’s shaking up the tech space and transforming how products (hardware, software, and IT services) are marketed and sold to millions of IT professionals around the world.
Thousands of tech brands (including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Rackspace) use Spiceworks to reach and connect with these IT pros. Historically a tough market to reach, vendors love the unique ways Spiceworks helps them connect with this elusive market… so much so that Forbes touted us “the future of media.”
Your day-to-day (as a Sr. Manager of Sales Enablement, you’ll):
- Lead a team of small (but mighty!) sales enablement marketers dedicated to creatively solving the sales team’s biggest challenges
- Define annual and quarterly sales enablement objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones around revenue, rep attainment, and retention
- Identify key obstacles to revenue growth and develop solutions that help hit quota goals across a large global sales team
- Gather insights, feedback, and best practices while building solid relationships with the sales team, sales leadership, and executive management
- Act as a liaison between sales, marketing, and product teams
- Identify and develop people and process systems that contribute to enhanced and repetitive sales productivity (as measured by sales rep performance)
- Display sharp analytical skills assessing pipeline and pipeline maturity; conversion rates, stage analysis, deal velocity, and tracking movement to close
- Serve as key contributor and partner for recruiting sales talent into the sales segments
- Assess performance of sales teams to prioritize enablement strategies and tactics across all revenue types (inbound, outbound, partner, and cross-sell/upsell)
- Oversee training development in multiple departments including sales, operations, and client services
- Guide sales teams to generate demand with prospecting, account development, and strategic territory planning and coaching
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
Qualifications: What does it take to do this job?
- 3+ years of sales enablement or marketing experience, preferably in the tech space and/or media sales
- 1+ year of management and leadership experience required
- Expertise in sales tools; salesforce.com, learning management systems preferred
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sales forecasting, territory planning & management required
- Global sales organization experience required
- Self-confident with ability to work with and influence senior management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
- Very strong work ethic and team player with a positive “do-what-it-takes” attitude
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- An understanding of IT technologies / IT pros and how they like to work, communicate, learn, and have fun
- Grace under fire (you can make critical decisions and problem solve amid chaos)
Ready to toss your hat in the ring? Apply here! (and don’t forget to include a cover letter to let us know why you’re up to spice snuff).
Back to top