Front End Developer (Advertising)
Who you are: Do you thrive on creating useful, seamless experiences? Are you constantly on the lookout for the next problem to solve? Spiceworks is on the hunt for a talented Front End Developer to help lead the charge in building compelling interactive content for our clients.
As a Front End Developer on the Advertising team, you’ll help us grow our suite of interactive products including landing pages, microsites, product selectors, interactive quizzes, and more. You’ll work closely with the design department from conceptualization and deployment to tracking and optimization recommendations. Ready to join the team? Apply now!
Who we are: Launched in 2006, Spiceworks is an Austin-based company that’s shaking up the tech space and transforming how products (hardware, software, and IT services) are marketed and sold to millions of IT professionals around the world.
Thousands of tech brands (including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Rackspace) use Spiceworks to reach and connect with these IT pros. Historically a tough market to reach, vendors love the unique ways Spiceworks helps them connect with this elusive market… so much so that Forbes touted us “the future of media.”
Your day-to-day (as an Front End Developer, you’ll):
- Develop interactive content for top tech clients
- Work with the design team on the structure and logic of interactive products
- Implement A/B testing and GA tracking
- Monitor performance of live projects and recommend optimizations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously (amid break-neck speeds)
- Work with designers and clients to help bring visions to life
What does it take to do this job?
- Solid visual aesthetic
- Expert in front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, JSON)
- Responsive development
- Knowledge of Sass (or other css preprocessors)
- NodeJS experience
- Comfortable working in GIT (you can branch like a pro and know when and what to commit)
- Experience with data visualization libraries (D3, HighCharts)
Ready to toss your hat in the ring? Apply here! (and don’t forget to include a cover letter to let us know why you’re up to spice snuff).
Back to top