Spherical is looking for a bright, forward thinking Organic Search Marketing Strategist, with prior experience managing and executing campaigns. Minimum of 2-4 years experience. Should be comfortable working in an open, but professional work environment. Applicants without proven experience need not apply. Work samples or experience will be required. Prior Hospitality or Travel marketing experience is a plus. Paid search marketing experience also a plus.
Strategist will work with account managers, data science, content and social teams, to research and implement a stellar search marketing strategy for leading global hotels.
Must also be comfortable presenting/explaining strategic insights and recommendations to clients and other project stakeholders. In addition the Search Marketing Strategist will be responsible for analyzing and improving overall website performance including conversion optimization.
Will report to Director of Inbound Marketing.
Certifications also preferred: Adwords, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, SEMPO, etc.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research, Present and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building outreach and strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Website performance analysis and strategic recommendations on conversion optimization
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced or Intermediate proficiency in Excel / Sheets and Powerpoint / Keynote
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree preferred
We will reach out if your resume and notes indicate that there is a good fit for this role!
Back to top