Spherical is seeking a part time contractor to perform SEM/PPC duties for two clients. Looking for a digital strategist who is hard working, detailed oriented and has a keen eye for analytics. You should have Google Adwords experience (Google Adwords Certified preferred) and be able to effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns (strategy and creativity are a must!) to generate maximum ROI for clients.
The ideal candidate will manage campaigns, devise and implement PPC strategies and craft unique content daily for a range of clients. Candidates should be extremely motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The person we are looking for is fascinated by digital advertising and marketing, and takes a result-driven approach. You should also have excellent writing and research skills, pay close attention to detail, and have a keen sense of time-management.
Your focus will be PPC but the ability to wear many hats and assist with other digital marketing efforts is essential.
- PPC Account Management: Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- Content Creation : Create strategic marketing offers and brand content in all formats (blogs, social media updates, emails, headlines, ads, campaign concepts, etc).
- Reporting : Generate client reports based on established metrics for success
- Industry & Competitor Research : Research industry trends and analyze competitor data to uncover gaps in clients’ online presences and transform research into actionable marketing plans
- Data Analysis : Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance, and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
- Strategic Growth Hacker : Get creative with strategies and discover unique angles and approaches in order to generate more traffic and conversions for clients.
- Google Adwords: 1 year
- Facebook Ads: 1 year
- Google Analytics: 1year
- 1+ years in a client-facing PPC role, managing campaigns on multiple platforms (agency experience a plus but not necessary)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding ability to make data actionable
- Must take initiative, possess creativity, and be a team player
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Experience in copy-writing, market research, analyzing data, a/b testing, brand strategies, and running social ads and campaigns a huge plus
- Project Based, and Negotiable
In your cover letter, please tell us why you are the best candidate for this job, and which experience on your resume is most relevant to this position. Feel free to let your personality shine through! While we do take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves very seriously, and we value personal character right alongside professional skillset.
See Inside the Office of Spherical
A digital marketing agency specializing in travel and hospitality, Spherical is a young, fast-growing team that’s designing beautiful and modern brand websites—driving traffic with SEO and creating innovative social media campaigns with engaging content. Spherical’s clients include some of the best luxury hotels in the industry, and its talented team is using its communications expertise to connect those clients with dynamic communities.
Back to top