Community Manager Internship
Spherical is looking for Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern to join their team this fall. Ideal candidates have a passion for social media and online communities, are an active participant in social networks and have an appetite for proactively staying on top of the latest trends, platforms and industry news.
- Work with social team to develop and execute digital marketing initiatives involving major online and mobile platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), assisting with copy, graphic, and calendar creation across all social media channels
- Assist Community Manager to foster community engagement with our clients’ brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram).
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines within a timely manner.
- Optimize social media campaigns in real time by meeting content calendar deadlines
- Ongoing duties included: monitoring campaign analytics, preparing client reports, creating placement grids, and editing all Influencer target lists
- Provide research to Spherical’s community manager on the broader digital conversation regarding the client, and develop recommendations for clients as appropriate.
- Social media analytics experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Photoshop and Keynote
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and experience with influencer research
- Working knowledge of community management basics
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Natural curiosity and a creative mindset, willing to contribute marketing ideas to a small team of collaborative creatives
- Knowledge of various Google technologies including Webmaster Tools, Analytics, and Google My Business is a plus
- Marketing or Hospitality Management majors preferred
- A passion for travel and hotels is a plus
Back to top