Spherical is looking for a Community Manager to lead engagement and social strategy on client social media accounts. This role is fundamentally focused on executing social media strategy by proactively engaging the community and starting and continuing conversations. This person will be focused on organically growing client presence with incessant execution and savvy communication.
The ideal candidate has a love of social media, both personally and professionally, and maintains strong conversational communication skills across platforms. You have a strong grasp of social media strategy and execution. The role requires enthusiastic engagement with the community through cultivating relationships and networking. The Community Manager will develop and implement social media strategies, manage platforms, and liaise with the marketing team and clients.
Organic growth and engagement
- Actively develop relationships with community members through execution of social strategy.
- Cultivate an approachable and friendly online presence for clients.
- Track community interactions and content creation with superb organization.
- Gear community activity toward marketing goals and report on progress.
- Manager and moderate community conversation. Advance brand visibility within the community.
- Identify and engage with influencers.
- Use storytelling to develop community interest.
Develop Social Media Strategy
- Develop strategies across platforms.
- Use social metrics to prepare reports for clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience developing conversations and visibility through active engagement.
- You enjoy working on a collaborative team.
- Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with data analytics and how to translate them into community content.
- Wordpress basics, knowledge of CSS and JS a plus.
- Social Media Addict
- Maintain an active approachable presence across social media platforms.
- Have current knowledge of all platforms and social media tools and their uses.
- Ability to interface with community members, clients, developers, and writers.
- Always updated on what is trending on social networks.
- Great verbal communication.
- Minimum 2 years work experience managing social media.
- Experience working with SEO, content marketing, and PR.
We will reach out if your resume and notes indicate that there is a good fit for this role!
Back to top