Spherical is looking for an Account Manager to play a key role in bridging the work of our marketing and website development teams. This position will be primarily tasked with developing strategic and tactical initiatives to increase revenue opportunities for Spherical's clients, and to deliver on, as well as surpass client goals. This person will act as the main client services contact for their clients, and communicate with luxury hospitality clients on a daily basis to manage expectations and ensure timely execution of marketing requests. The Account Manager will take full ownership of their specialized clients, becoming deeply involved in both the strategy and creative initiatives. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has social media and digital marketing experience with a familiarity with content marketing and SEO. The Account Manager must also be able to work effectively in a team and collaborate with others. Experience or familiarity with the travel and hospitality industry is a must.
- Develop, recommend and manage the implementation of strategic and tactical client initiatives
- Take responsibility for, and regularly report on (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) the client’s marketing goals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Communicate with marketing and development teams on client requests to produce accurate timelines
- Field daily client requests daily, and manage outstanding marketing and development items
- Acts as dedicated account manager specific clients
- Proven experience in digital marketing for hospitality or travel clients, and an understanding of the hospitality industry.
- 1-3 years of account management experience
- Highly, obsessively organized
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on content marketing experience (managing content calendars and deliverables)
- Knowledge of social media marketing (organic and paid social strategy)
- Knowledge of Search Marketing (SEO/SEM fundamentals, tools and platforms)
- Knowledge of website project development planning and management
- Digital marketing agency experience desired
We will reach out if your resume and notes indicate that there is a good fit for this role!
See Inside the Office of Spherical
A digital marketing agency specializing in travel and hospitality, Spherical is a young, fast-growing team that’s designing beautiful and modern brand websites—driving traffic with SEO and creating innovative social media campaigns with engaging content. Spherical’s clients include some of the best luxury hotels in the industry, and its talented team is using its communications expertise to connect those clients with dynamic communities.
Back to top