Web UI Developer
Spencer Stuart is one of the world’s leading executive search consulting firms. Founded in 1956 and privately held, we are the adviser of choice among organizations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs. We work with clients across a range of industries, from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial startups and nonprofit organizations.
We are building the next generation solution to drive our business forward. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net/MVC/net/SQL server), and will be rolled out to our 1400 users worldwide. The application uses the latest search and semantic technologies to support a global search process, and will leverage native and internet based information sources. It will support our office network, and our expanding mobile user base. This is a rare opportunity to assist in shaping a new enterprise level application from scratch.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Dublin based team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 year's experience in designing and implementing in .net/asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development. They will take ownership of the design and execution of complex modules. They will be comfortable with working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Working with Business Analysts and UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
- Prior experience with developing enterprise-level web applications.
- NET 4.0
- WCF/ Soap/ Rest/ Web API
- ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Ninject, Windsor Castle, etc.)
- Agile, Test Driven development practice.
- Team Player
- Unit test (nunit, gunit, etc.)
- Mocking Framework (Rhino Mocks, Mod, etc.)
- MVVVM, KnockoutJS.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers.
- Drive/motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of how to write "Clean Code".
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet
Back to top