As one of the world’s premier executive search consulting firms, Spencer Stuart is seeking a dynamic marketing manager to join their global marketing organization, which is responsible for creating distinctive marketing campaigns that target senior-level executives and enhance brand awareness. Reporting to the marketing director, this position will support the marketing team in implementing a range of global marketing tactics, from social media to assisting with client events, while also supporting the development, distribution and promotion of our marketing collateral through a combination of direct and digital marketing.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for marketing campaign requests from senior internal and external stakeholders, across assigned practices.
- Support senior marketing managers in the execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of industries and geographies.
- Support planning and implementation for client events by identifying potential venues, maintaining attendance lists, serving as the liaison with vendors, managing logistics, shipping relevant materials, etc.
- Develop and implement marketing communications collateral to promote the profile and positioning of the company’s brand and services.
- Support direct and digital marketing programs.
- Track and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Provide PowerPoint support for client pitches, internal meetings and client events, ensuring application of corporate branding guidelines.
- Work with the editorial and design teams to develop compelling marketing deliverables that encourage engagement and drive website traffic.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required:
- BA/BS degree required. Concentration in marketing, communications, journalism or business degree is preferred.
- 5 – 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in a business-to-business or professional services organization.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, simultaneously, and with little supervision. Successful candidates will bring a demonstrated aptitude and enthusiasm for client interaction and account management.
- Experience with various marketing channels, including digital marketing, print, direct mail, web and events.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, simultaneously. Account management experience is considered an asset.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills with proficiency in other Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Excel and Word, an asset.
- Strong understanding of email communication strategies and best practices.
- Experience with measuring, analyzing and reporting on digital marketing campaign performance.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and proofreading skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work effectively with senior internal practice leaders and marketing teams.
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet
Back to top