The Human Resources Functional Recruiter/Analyst is responsible for supporting all human resources activities and initiatives including, but not limited to: recruitment, data management, performance management, engagement, mobility/immigrations, employment law compliance, and other HR administrative projects.
Reports to: Vice President of Human Resources
Other key relationships: Human Resources team
Global People Team
Other corporate team members
The Human Resources Functional Recruiter/Analyst will work directly with the Human Resources team as part of the larger Global People team. The person that fills this role will be intellectually curious on all topics related to HR, be thoughtful, creative, emotionally intelligent and demonstrate competence in a variety of HR functional areas. This position requires tremendous attention to detail and a fervent customer service orientation. The successful candidate must have comprehensive verbal and written communication skills.
- Recruiting for the Functional Business Teams
- Map and track existing vendors and processes
- Assist in creation of best practices for hiring managers
- Leverage existing relationships with outside vendors and assist hiring managers with their recruiting processes (including scheduling when needed)
- Ensure compliance with Affirmative Action Plans and HR system guidelines
- HRIS support and Implementation
- Assist with testing across new Workday features and bi-annual updates
- Work with regional teams to support the roll-out of new functionality
As a core member of the HR team:
- Help to ensure a successful YE review process for the firm
- Assist in the administration of benefits
- Handle on-boarding and off-boarding tasks
- Enter data and review for accuracy employee information in the HR system. Provide ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Participate in regional or global projects as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a relevant field
5 years of Human Resources experience
Working experience in a professional services or financial services industry is strongly preferred
Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
Additional language skills will be an advantage
In a fast paced environment with competing goals and priorities, the ideal candidate will provide exceptional HR support to managers and individual contributors by:
- Displaying a high degree of integrity and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion at all times
- Using strong analytical skills, to identify potential issues pro-actively and formulate solutions and contingency plans
- Taking ownership of a situation or project, exhibiting a strong sense of urgency and resourcefulness, with the ability to work independently and interdependently under the task is completed
In a role that interacts with and supports leaders and individual contributors the ideal candidate will provide insight to help others make better business and people decisions by:
- Proactively and energetically taking a problem solving approach to his/her work
- Exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain partnership to collaborate with individuals across the firm
- An understanding of HR information systems. Experience with Workday, Success Factors and/or Taleo is desired.
- Providing support to leaders on recruitment strategies, such as attracting qualified candidates with external sites and revising job specifications to meet ever-changing business needs
- Experience in an international firm a plus
- Credible and adaptable, ability to work self-guided under pressure
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top