Spencer Stuart is one of the world’s leading executive search consulting firms. Founded in 1956 and privately held, we are the adviser of choice among organizations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs. We work with clients across a range of industries, from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial startups and nonprofit organizations.
We are building the next generation solution to drive our business forward. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net/MVC/net/SQL server), and will be rolled out to our 1400 users worldwide. The application uses the latest search and semantic technologies to support a global search process, and will leverage native and internet based information sources. It will support our office network, and our expanding mobile user base. This is a rare opportunity to assist in shaping a new enterprise level application from scratch.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Dublin based team. Working with the Architect and Team Lead/Designer, they will take ownership for the implementation of complex modules. They will be comfortable with working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Working with Business Analysts and UX in clarifying requirements and prototyping solutions.
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing enterprise-level web applications.
- NET 4.0
- WCF/ Soap/ Rest
- ASP.net MVC
- Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Mog, etc.) Test Driven Development.
- SQL server 2008 development (sproc development)
- JQuery KnockoutsJS
- Dependency Injection/ IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers.
- Drive/motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player, comfortable working in a SCRUM based environment.
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet
Back to top