Data Analyst, Leadership Consulting
Spencer Stuart (www.spencerstuart.com ) is a leading global executive search and leadership advisory firm. Founded in 1956 and privately owned, Spencer Stuart is the partner of choice among organizations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs. We work with clients across a range of industries, from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial startups and nonprofit organizations. The firm has 56 offices in 30 countries around the world.
At Spencer Stuart, we collaborate in specialized teams to ensure that we bring the right industry, functional and geographic perspectives to bear on client assignments. We are organized to maximize industry and content specialization, along with knowledge sharing across the firm. We are backed by state-of-the-art technology and regularly work with colleagues across geographies, reflecting the international reach of our clients and the realities of the global business movement.
As executive search and leadership advisory professionals, we help organizations develop individual leaders and leadership teams who will fit, perform and endure. The insights we bring and the advice we impart have a significant impact on the businesses we serve and on individual lives and careers. We recognize these responsibilities and take them seriously by handling our relationships with clients, executives and colleagues with great care. Above all, we value the quality of the services and the manner in which we navigate our interactions with individuals and leadership teams. Our distinctive culture continues to attract, develop and retain exceptional people to the firm, and we are resolved to continue reaching for the highest standards of professionalism in our work.
Leadership Advisory Services Practice
The Leadership Advisory Services (LAS) Practice is an exciting, vibrant and uniquely dynamic practice environment within Spencer Stuart. Emerging in recent years as a key area of strategic focus for the Firm, LAS has experienced an accelerated growth trajectory in both product diversification (acquisition of Reya Group, release of "LP" and Exl 2.0) and scale. The LAS Practice today encompasses more than 70 full-time, dedicated Consultants and Associates/Analysts globally. In recent years, the practice has consistently experienced year-over-year topline revenue growth in excess of 25%, and has tripled in revenue since 2012. Operating synergistically alongside the Firm's market-leading Executive Search business, LAS professionals provide advice and partnership to clients navigating a range of key leadership and talent issues, including:
- Aligning culture and talent strategy with business strategy
- Maximizing team effectiveness
- Merger integration support
- Executive assessment and CEO succession
- Talent development and transition support
Spencer Stuart's LAS is seeking a data analyst to support leadership consulting client engagements. This individual will work with Consultants, Associates and other team members on various client projects. He/she will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, synthesizing and packaging large sets of organizational culture survey data from our proprietary culture analyst tool. This position will be based in Atlanta, GA.
Regional Research Director
Other Key Relationships:
LAS Practice Leadership
LAS Consultants, Associates and Executive Assistants on a project basis
LAS Knowledge Analyst and Practice Analysts
- Designing research projects to collect data on leadership consulting engagements.
- Analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data, generating insights and synthesizing the findings into client ready reports.
- Communicating with both internal and external clients from the start of an engagement up to the presentation of final findings.
- Interacting with business partners, responding to ad-hoc requests, and resolving issues in a fast paced development environment.
- Two to five years of experience, ideally with time in a data analysis role.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, such as Correlation and Regression Analysis, T-test, F-test, Factor Analyst (EFA and CFA), Multi-Dimensional Scaling, and Discriminant Analysis.
- Strong experience with R and SPSS is required. Exposure to Python or SAS is a bonus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience working with pivot tables required.
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or an equivalent quantitative field.
- Experience in a business consulting environment or knowledge of leadership theories, organizational culture theories or organizational development theories.
- Self-starting; strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- A strong passion and sense of urgency towards reaching targets and serving clients.
- Eager to learn and open minded.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- An analytical thinker who can tackle complex tasks by breaking them down into manageable parts systematically.
Meet Some of Spencer Stuart's Employees
Recruitment is not going away, and its in flux and evolving. And at the edge of those changes there is a lot of opportunity. It can be really creative.
Back to top