Client Information Analyst
Founded in 1956, Spencer Stuart is the leading international, privately held search firm in the world. We specialize in senior-level executive search and board director appointments. With 56 offices in 30 countries, Spencer Stuart operates as a partnership and is staffed by nearly 400 consultants and 1,275 additional team members. Our client-facing professionals are organized by industry practices and work in teams, often across international boundaries, to maximize sector specialization and knowledge sharing. Supporting those front-office activities are Corporate professionals who make sure that the nerve center of the Firm operates brilliantly around the world. The Corporate area is the one place where all of the Firm's global activities come together. It is here that we analyze data, spot trends, and advise business leaders on strategy and execution.
Our core business is identifying, assessing, and recruiting leaders. Spencer Stuart helps clients find the ideal individual who fits the desired leadership objectives --tailoring each assignment to reflect strategic goals and the current business situation. The Firm is renowned for its work at the CEO, Board, and senior management levels, partnering with a diverse group of clients across a broad range of industries and sectors. The Firm globally conducts more than 4,000 senior-level searches annually for clients ranging from major multinational corporations, to medium-sized businesses to family-owned companies and entrepreneurial start-ups. In addition to executive search, Spencer Stuart offers advisory services to assist clients on critical leadership matters, including board assessment, and governance consultation, CEO succession planning, and management assessment. Widely regarded as the firm of choice for CEO, board director, and other top-level executive searches, Spencer Stuart has exceptional access to the world's business leaders.
The Chief Financial Officer Group (CFOG) is responsible for the Firm's global financial and controllership functions. Because all financial data for the Firm from all over the world flows into our team, we are in a unique position to spot trends and advise business leaders. Our first mission is to collect and report information with flawless accuracy. Our next commitment is to provide insightful analysis and serve as business advisors to our front-line managers. In addition, our team members embody a deep commitment to providing brilliant service to our internal clients. We treat our business leaders and front-line professionals like valued clients who deserve first-rate, highly responsive service. Our final commitment is to each other. The CFO division has a unique culture defined by collaboration, mutual support, and a 'team-first' attitude, combined with strong commitment to professional excellence. We like go-getters who embody our values about first-rate work and continuous improvement.
Client Information Analyst
The Client Information Analyst will be responsible for maintaining, auditing and reporting client information in our proprietary database. The individual's objective is to ensure that reliable and accurate data is available to end users at all times. S/he is a results oriented individual with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced professional environment. The position requires tremendous attention to detail and a customer service orientation. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency and have the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. The candidate must have strong communication skills and ability to work well with other department, colleagues and clients across our global offices.
Director, World Wide Client Database
Other Key Relationships
Research Directors/Associate Practice Leaders
Corporate Information Technology
- Thoroughly learn and understand the nuances of our proprietary database.
- Audit assignment data in our database for accuracy and adherence to our Firm's operations and financial standards.
- Prepare standard and various ad hoc reports on a monthly basis by practice, geography, client, etc., utilizing our Business Intelligence tools.
- Provide support to our search team by answering and processing requests accurately, efficiently and confidently.
- Collaborate closely with all colleagues in the Firm by demonstrating team spirit, an unwavering commitment to mutual success, and a strong work ethic.
- Facile with Software and Databases. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and lookups. A quick study and eager to learn our proprietary software applications. Experience with Business Intelligence frameworks helpful, but not required.
- Education. Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Work Experience.One to two years' experience as an intern or in a full time capacity in a professional office environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills. Must be able to provide excellent customer service to business colleagues and clients of all levels across diverse cultures.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy. A willingness to dig deeply into information and to hunt down data. A strong commitment to "getting it right."
- Dependable, self-motivated, and energetic with a proactive, problem-solving ability.
- A team player who is able to build collaborative relationships across all Spencer Stuart offices.
- An ability to remain optimistic and positive when facing challenges and to look for solutions to solve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Innately driven by personal excellence and pride in one's work. Strong work ethic and professional dedication.
- Able to successfully work in an environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
Meet Some of Spencer Stuart's Employees
Business & Analytics Analyst
Roald shapes Spencer Stuart's insightful data analytics systems and helps build the strategic business intelligence models used by various departments and offices across the firm.
Back to top