Client Development Team Coordinator
The Client Development Team Coordinator will provide support for our CDT Leaders as well as the Client Development Managers, Practice Managers and Analysts. This individual will work independently, and as part of a larger team performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties, including but not limited to, scheduling, preparing correspondence, assisting with expense reports and on boarding for new CDT Analysts and Managers.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, confident, organized and highly motivated individual who is self-disciplined and able to manage multiple projects while maintaining tremendous poise and attention to detail. Becoming thoroughly familiar with who does what, where information resides, and how things get done will make the Coordinator an invaluable resource, both to colleagues in the CDT and the rest of the broader Firm.
Client Development Team Leader - Americas
Client Development Team Leader - EMEA/APAC
Other Key Relationships:
Client Development Managers
Client Development Analysts
Talent Acquisition Team in NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM
Global Human Resources Team
- Helps with travel scheduling/booking and ensuring travel is captured appropriately on calendars
- Assists with scheduling of various types of CDT meetings, including the following:
- CDT regional and global team calls and meetings
- Ad-hoc meeting-scheduling for CDT team leads
- Team-feedback meetings at year-end
- CDT candidate interviews with team and firm members
- New-hire on-boarding meetings
- Maintains and monitors overall CDT team calendar
- Maintains and reviews expense reports for CDT Leaders and Team
- Collaborates with Human Resources team to monitor and coordinate recruiting and new-hire on boarding processes to ensure best in class practices.
- Coordinates with Human Resources team to update and maintain the accuracy of recruiting and team reporting tools
- Assists with gathering feedback and monitoring the progress/completion of forms for year-end evaluations for the CDT Team.
- Works with CDT team members to ensure deliverables are logged In-Take/Proposal trackers
- Assists CDT team with file management and maintenance (Box folders, etc.)
- Monitors team's compliance with time-tracking and support CDT leads with Workday "to dos" re: time off
- Provides selective project and process management support to the Client Development to drive key team initiatives (on strategic and operational improvements).
- Supports CDT initiative leaders and team members with the management of their specific team initiatives
- An undergraduate degree is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) is required. Knowledge of salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication, organization and writing skills.
Communication and Relationship Management
- Communicates clearly and interacts with others in a manner that demonstrates and inspires confidence.
- Demonstrate presence through high-level, written and oral communication skills.
- Builds collaborative relationships internally.
- Establishes and sustains relationships in order to build and strengthen a network of individuals who work cooperatively with each other, including the ability to interact with very senior-level internal clients
- Participates in daily activities while fostering an environment of mutual trust.
- Identifies/assists in managing the needs and expectations of the internal team/stakeholders.
- Provides constructive guidance and feedback, and openly receiving the same.
- Remains optimistic and positive - even when under stress - facing challenges by looking for solutions and offering support to colleagues who are in need.
- Regularly and pro-actively communicates with team members regarding expectations, deadlines and project status via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and e-mails.
- Proactively manages projects to ensure smooth and high-quality outcomes, while working on multiple assignments with differing priorities and abbreviated timelines and with team members with varying communication and execution styles.
- Takes the lead in the timely and efficient scheduling of team meetings, ensuring that all parties are kept informed, and all details are confirmed and communicated.
- Identifies the varied resources needed and available to deal with multi-dimensional tasks and putting together a realistic and achievable work plan.
- Leverages technology tools such as Outlook, the Microsoft suite of products and a relational database to their fullest potential in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains flexibility to meet the changing demands and deadlines by identifying early warning signs of potential non-delivery, troubleshooting and requesting help, if needed.
- Effectively solves problems & overcome challenges while consistently providing high-quality work.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and perform under an established system.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Results oriented by striving to meet department and firm goals and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different tasks, while consistently exploring opportunities to add value.
- Highly motivated and dependable with a sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees, and where necessary, external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Perceptive, insightful, and proactive.
- Ability to function in a confidential environment with discretion, sound professional judgment, tact, and diplomacy in all communications.
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top