Sales Accounting Support Merchandise Processor
- Springfield, OH
The Sales Accounting Support Merchandise Processor is responsible for the reconciling of invoices of all resaleable products in ARIES before they are passed to SAP for payment.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for resaleable invoice payment, within terms, via statement, EDI, or PBI billing.
- Research and resolve questions from vendors concerning invoices and payments.
- Review the daily unmatched vendor invoice report.
- Address unmatched invoices and information.
- Research all unmatched invoices from the vendors, listed on the EDI report.
- Research all unmatched invoice receipts from the stores.
- Monitor daily the aging database to ensure any outstanding items are being addressed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education Level: Associate's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
If Degreed, preferred Major: Accounting
Work Experience Desired: Excellent Computer Skills
- Enjoys a team environment
- interacts well with customers
- good verbal and written communication skills
- detail oriented
- motivated self-starter
Back to top