Manager, Data Management and Integration Services
- Enon, OH
The Manager, Data Management and Integration Services will be responsible for leading Speedway's data and integration services strategies, systems, and capabilities. The candidate will be accountable for leading our data management technology and delivery including developing and managing an enterprise class data platform with state-of-the-art capabilities for data analytics and artificial intelligence. The candidate will also be accountable for leading Speedway's integration technology and delivery while driving a shift towards modernizing integration through an API management and orchestration platform, as well as overseeing the delivery of enterprise content management solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a strong business acumen, deep knowledge of relevant technologies within area of accountability, experience leading multiple teams/functions, and effective leadership and communication skills.
- Applies proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to collaborate across IT, business units, and key suppliers to execute new and existing capabilities.
- Collaborates with VP of IT and other IT and business leaders to develop strategies and plans related to data management, integration, and enterprise content management solutions.
- Develops and leads functions within area of accountability, with ability to communicate technology strategy and capabilities through effective messaging and partnering with other leaders and team members.
- Leads the strategy, implementation, and operation of enterprise data management including data analytics and business intelligence, data quality, data movement, data translation and cleansing, and reporting and visualization tools.
- Leads the strategy, implementation, and operation of enterprise integration technologies including API platforms and management, messaging technologies and batch file transfer tools.
- Leads the strategy, implementation, and operation of enterprise content management solutions.
- Stays abreast of emerging technology trends with ability to articulate how new technologies and capabilities can help Speedway be more successful.
- Maintain a technology workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical acumen, and communication skills.
- Provide leadership to team including personal development, coaching, mentoring, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Establish and monitor department goals that align with strategy objectives, ensuring individual employee goals are also aligned with departmental and corporate objectives.
- Manage vender and partner relationships, ensuring products and services provided align with Speedway's performance criteria, business goals, and contractual commitments.
- Develop, administer, and manage capital and expense budgets within area of accountability.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 15+ years of overall work experience
- 10+ years professional IT supervision experience
- 5+ years relevant technology experience
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors, and/or high-level professional staff
- Manages one or more complex business functions
- Retail business or technology experience preferred
- E xcellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and track multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent oversight of large scale technology initiatives and operations
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the individuals assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change the duties and responsibilities of this job to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Back to top