Accounting Intern/Co-Op - Fall 2020
- Enon, OH
Speedway's Accounting department consists of several specialized teams that come together in support of Speedway's Financial Accounts. You will have access to professionals of all disciplines including Consolidation, Accounts Payable, Sales Accounting, and more. Speedway as a company supports the diverse experience of our employees and encourages cross-pollination as internal promotion is one of our core values.
About the Team
An Accounting intern assists the preparation of reports for financial and operating management, the analysis of accounting and financial data, and various special projects. Certain analytical assignments provide an opportunity to use computer technology to develop analytical tools and communicate new ideas and concepts.
- Setting up projects with Fixed Assets
- Analyzing Charges
- Tracking costs
- Perform month end expense account reviews
- Reconciling the AUC
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to live and work near corporate headquarters in the Dayton, Ohio area for the duration of the internship experience.
Back to top