Senior Enterprise Product Developer - Spectrum Enterprise
- Greenwood Village, CO
Client Reference Code: 268419
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced product development professional skilled at developing innovative data development initiatives to augment an existing portfolio?
- Do you possess extensive experience in data communications, a strong understanding of Agile development methodologies and a history of collaborating with IT, Engineering, Operations, business support systems (BSS) and operational support systems (OSS) teams?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Senior Enterprise Product Developer, you excel at delivering innovative data product development initiatives that augment the existing product portfolio, enhance the client experience and drive product performance. You focus on developing Enterprise services differentiated from the competition by collaborating with innovative teams inside and outside the company. You drive the product development roadmap through collaboration with multiple boundary partners, including Sales and Ordering, Order Management, Service Delivery, Service Assurance, IT and Digital Experience.
You achieve innovation and rapid prototyping by constructing data models, creating requirements and user stories and developing technical specifications. You engage with operational stakeholders to develop service delivery and service assurance models while collaborating with the Digital Experience team to define the end-to-end client experience with service level metrics. Using a strong understanding of business aspects, product requirements, industry-leading IT systems and technology network architectures, you serve as a product advocate with teams related to product development projects. You report directly to the Director of Data Product Development for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence and success by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to deliver a superior client experience and product portfolio that satisfies client current and future needs.
- Accurately Identify client needs through in-depth research of market and competitor information.
- Review product specifications and requirements to make informed recommendations on the nature and scope of product lines.
- Ensure successful product launches by appraising new product ideas and marketing programs.
- Improve brand and product awareness by evaluating the market, creating targeted marketing programs, developing promotions and recommending pricing.
- Enhance the marketing strategies for product lines through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Research and present short- and long-term product sales forecasts and analyses for senior leadership to leverage.
- Satisfy future client needs by partnering with product teams to provide guidance on product enhancements and upgrades.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of product development or product management experience
- Five or more years of experience with cable, telecommunications, software or online services
- Proficient in understanding complex, technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes
- Sound business acumen with the ability to analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, competitive high-pressure environment
- Desire to understand and build technical knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Extensive experience leading large, cross-functional teams to exceed business goals and results
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management software
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Product management, product development, IT or Operations experience
- Track record of making decisions and resolving issues while working under pressure
- History of managing multiple large complex projects and delivering against several initiatives simultaneously
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics
- Ability to serve as a visionary while aligning systems, programs and people with the company strategy and culture
- Equipped to lead large change initiatives while fostering teamwork and building a strong culture of collaboration
- Capacity to lead architectural direction by working across IT, Engineering and Operations teams
- Relentless pursuit of efficiency in the design of systems and processes
- Extensive experience scoping and delivering transformative technology services
- Deep technical knowledge of standards and technologies used for products in Internet, Ethernet, carrier cell tower backhaul, small cell as a service, MPLS, E-Access, managed network services and emerging network + cloud integrated services
- Prior experience with telecommunications product-centric data modeling
- Hands-on experience with SFA/CRM, CPQ software and leading telecommunication billing platforms
- Understanding of network service delivery processes and associated workflow management
- Advanced knowledge of repair and care models for carrier-grade services
- Previous experience with API development, such as XML, REST, and SOAP and responsive web design technologies
- Experience with SDN, NFV and LSO, like ETSI MANO
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master's Degree in a related field (preferred)
Job Code : MPD310 Sr Ent Product Manager
Back to top