Senior Analyst, Data & Reporting
- Darien, CT
The Senior Analyst, Data & Reporting will develop and analyze new and existing Credit Services strategies, partner with Credit Services subject matter experts as well as operations partners to create new approaches and improve risk mitigation performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating the quantitative analysis necessary for data-driven business recommendations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Create conceptual frameworks enabling the analysis of varied business problems
Gather business requirements. This individual will need to work with leadership and business partners to identify data and reporting needs for analysis.
Develop/select methodologies to derive answers to business problems.
Design and implement tests to determine strategy effectiveness, and analyze the results to develop recommendations on future strategy.
Use statistical techniques to build various predictive/explanatory models for such initiatives as: acquisition/risk management, customer retention, timeline events, and customer segmentation
Analyze data to provide meaningful insights. This individual must have strong data manipulation and interpretation skills, and be able to quantitatively assess business problems.
Present and articulate the business value of complicated analysis to a diverse group of stakeholders
Clearly communicate analysis and complex concepts to non-subject matter experts orally and in writing.
Conduct interactions with a high degree of professionalism, using an interpersonal communication style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative manner.
Perform other duties as may be requested by manager
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable using a data access tool such as Toad, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Customer behavior modeling and scoring
- BI data visualization tools such as Micro Strategy or Tableau
- Advance skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to create conceptual frameworks enabling the analysis of varied business problems
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, Cable billing system, etc.)
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative degree or a combination of education in a quantitative program, such as business, statistics, economics or psychology, paired with work experience. Preferred MBA or Quantitative MA/MA
Related Work Experience
5+ Year - Analytical experience
4+ Years - Writing queries using SQL language
1+ Years - Developing statistical models
CCO320 271886 271886BR
Back to top