Reports Specialist - Internet & Voice
- Louisville, KY
Client Reference Code: 266473
This is an entry level position. Responsible for the development of reporting solutions to address business needs. Understand business processes, and the systems utilized to implement business processes to achieve Company goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Build and implement reporting and application solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency, higher employee satisfaction, and reduced costs.
Understand policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
Produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators, utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly.
Develop technology documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and application solutions.
Develop communication documentation to support deployment of reporting and application solutions to end users.
Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of operating systems, including desktop productivity software and client/server system architecture
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
2 Years - Overall general systems and applications experience
1 Years - Data collection and design
Job Code : COP365 Reports Specialist
Back to top