Manager, Analytics & Reporting
- Darien, CT
Client Reference Code: 271884
The Mgr, Analytics & Reporting will be responsible for tracking and support for Cross Functional Group ROIs, including creation and review of Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), support and review of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and systems architecture reviews. The manager will serve as a member of the Credit Services team and requires a combination of analytical expertise and business acumen. In this role, they will manage analytical projects that generate actionable insights to better understand performance of policies/programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Create conceptual frameworks enabling the analysis of varied business problems
Actively engage with Credit Services' leaders to provide analytical insights that enable operations to reduce risk in the development and execution of processes to enhance revenue and PSU's while reducing losses.
Monitor and evaluate performance of strategies and plans to evaluate business impacts while defining opportunities to optimize.
Conduct deep-dive analyses to understand program performance, conduct complex multivariate analyses that addresses key strategic questions and drive ad hoc projects.
Manage project plans, resources, and vendor relationships to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality.
Gather business requirements. This individual will need to work with leadership and business partners to identify data and reporting needs for analysis.
Develop/select methodologies to derive answers to business problems.
Present and articulate the business value of complicated analyses to a diverse group of stakeholders
Create presentations to help illustrate data in ways that are appropriate and easy for stakeholders to understand.
Clearly communicate analysis and complex concepts to non-subject matter experts orally and in writing.
Conduct interactions with a high degree of professionalism, using an interpersonal communication style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative manner.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Customer behavior modeling and scoring
- Knowledge of BI data visualization tools such as Micro Strategy or Tableau
- Advance skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to create conceptual frameworks enabling the analysis of varied business problems
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, Cable billing system, etc.)
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative degree or a combination of education in a quantitative program, such as business, statistics, economics or psychology, paired with work experience. Preferred MBA or Quantitative MA/MA
Related Work Experience
5+ Years - Market research or consumer insights
3+ Years - Writing queries using SQL language
2+ Years - Analytical experience
Office environment with some necessary travel expected
Job Code : CDA515 Mgr, Analytics and Reporting
Back to top