Director, ISP Operations- Future Leaders
- Billings, MT
Client Reference Code: 268188
This role is designed to develop future management talent for the Network Operations Group and to help the organization on the path of steady growth, profitability and success. This exciting new role will give you all-round exposure to our business through challenging on-the-job experience, formalized training and mentoring. As part of this role, you will be expected to relocate for a professional rotation through various operational and project assignments in different regions. These assignments will provide insights and unique experience to our business. This role is designed to last approximately 18 months. However, it may be accelerated or prolonged based on individual progress and/or business needs. Join and support the collaborative culture of Spectrum and build /leverage a network of peers and mentors across business areas within and outside Network Operations. Also responsible for the implementation of consistent standardized operating practices to ensure stable service delivery aligned with Spectrum's and NetOps initiatives and expectations. Provide leadership and direction to assigned team (direct or indirect). Partner with Network Operations management to plan and evaluate needs for development and/or improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead large projects assigned to you and fulfill all objectives laid out at goal setting.
- Surpass the learning plan to engage with each function during immersive learning experiences and understand interdependencies between functions that impact business results.
- Initiate process improvements and enhancements in projects and assignments to add significant value to the business.
- Own assigned positions of responsibility through assignments / rotations and deliver results in challenging situations.
- Use analytical tools to assess business challenges that you encounter during your program and identify root causes.
- Go beyond analysis to find creative problem-solving techniques to address business needs appropriately.
- Develop a deeper knowledge base across our business units and products.
- Communicate with impact, ask effective questions in various situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create solutions to foster a truly collaborative and consultative relationships.
- Define key industry terms and concepts important to our business and use advanced business knowledge to identify and implement solution.
- Lead large teams with multiple management layers or complex areas with broad business impact.
- Periodically engage with senior executives to present and discuss your progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and/or equivalent industry work experience.
- Minimum of five(5) years experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience without a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience.
- Must be able to relocate as frequently as every 6 - 12 months during program and for post-program role.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and safe driving record.
- You will be a self-starter with a keen interest in learning from all experiences and opportunities.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Must possess strong work ethic.
- The ability to understand and analyze complex business issues.
- Must be self-motivated. Is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Must possess capability to set priorities, establishes objectives and milestones, identifies and allocates resources appropriately.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Master's degree in related field.
Job Code : EIP705 Dir, ISP Operations
Back to top