- Greenwood Village, CO
Client Reference Code: 264685
Charter is seeking a highly talented hands on technical architect to collaborate on the overall Cloud strategy for its Cloud Solutions services. Our team works across the organization to provide services to our technology teams that drive feature innovation and solutions for our customers.
The successful candidate needs to have a proven enterprise architecture experience in Kubernetes and multi-cloud ecosystem. Expect to think outside the box, solve real problems, innovate new solutions and change how technology is used in our company.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the direction of our Cloud Strategy and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Leadership, Architecture, Development, Operations, Network, Quality & Compliance and Security teams to evolve strategy, design and futuristic architecture and solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides the architectural leadership in defining strategic cloud compute programs and cohesive enterprise wide cloud native strategies
- Provides guidance and vision to senior leadership to make strategic technology decisions
- Responsible for the overall enterprise/strategic cloud architecture including Platform Roadmap, Service Roadmap, and Product selection approval for our Client Systems assets.
- Mentor teams and architects.
- SME on multi cloud best practices.
- SME on cloud native initiatives.
- Provide cloud operational cost optimization, infrastructure efficiency strategies and guidance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on emerging technologies for solving business challenges.
- Provide guidance and recommendation for make accelerated releases enabling devops excellence
- Provide architecture and guidance for designing HA, scalable, resilient heterogeneous systems, cloud native workloads and cloud infrastructure.
- Assist team collaborations on complex solutions.
- Provide architecture and solutions for stream and data platform.
- Provide security recommendations for cloud and cloud native solutions.
- Risk mitigation and management.
- Assist in software procurement.
- Should innovate , create or invent new technical solutions to solve charters technical problems when common patterns and solutions not available.
- Provides architecture thought leadership and expertise.
- Defines reference and implementation architectures.
- Produces technology roadmaps in support of Charter's technology vision and strategy.
- Develops proof-of-concept prototypes as needed.
- Oversees implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld and support technical objectives (availability, scalability, performance, security, etc.), as appropriate.
- 15+ years of experience in software development of distributed, fault tolerant systems with particular attention to security, scalability, high performance, and cost optimization.
- 5+ years of large scale enterprise architecture experience with recent cloud technologies
- Architecture experience on large distributed systems on SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Serverless, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Native , Data management & Analytics, Machine Learning and CICD.
- Extensive experience in microservices architectures and design principles
- Experience on infrastructure automation
- Strong Expertise in cloud native technologies
- Experience building proofs of concepts and prototypes to demonstrate feasibility of architectural designs and vision
- Experience in working with AWS, Azure and Kubernetes
- Experience in hybrid cloud
- Strong technology expertise, proven leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, superb technical skills, and a strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience required. Master's preferred.
Job Code : IAT801 Principal Architect III
Back to top