SPARK Neuro is an applied neuroscience company revolutionizing the evaluation of audience engagement in advertising and entertainment. Instead of relying on traditional research methods, we go right to the source, measuring brain and nervous system activity.
SPARK’s research is trusted by major brands including GM, Clorox, Toyota, Procter & Gamble, NBC, Universal Pictures, Telemundo, and Netflix. SPARK Neuro has been featured for their innovative research by CNN, ABC News, The Washington Post, and AdWeek.
About the role:
Sales Ops will support Sales and Marketing Leadership through the administration of our Salesforce CRM and Pardot email marketing system, development of reporting and analytics, and coordination of various special projects. You should be highly inquisitive, analytical, proactive, organized and have a demonstrated ability to achieve results by working both independently and in a team environment. In addition, you should possess a drive for continuous improvement and optimization of results.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, sales, and operations to design, test and implement various company initiatives including but not limited to, workflow automation, sales path creation, campaign reporting creation, implementation of Pardot, design and maintain daily data migration.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager by implementing strategic marketing workflows in Pardot, incorporating processes including lead generation, scoring, management, and qualification as well as email and drip marketing.
- Develop reports and dashboards to analyze sales reps day to day productively, effectiveness and adoption of Salesforce. Make recommendations to sales management to improve inefficiencies. Create Pardot reports for marketing to make data-driven decisions.
- Perform manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing leads, accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories. Develop validation rules to prevent inconsistent data from being added to Salesforce.
- Stay well-versed on Salesforce.com new release functionality and app exchange products to improve user productively and management visibility.
- Data hygiene monitoring and cleaning, including realigning accounts, deduping and ensuring proper utilization of SFDC.
- Configure monthly quotas and forecasting.
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce and Pardot support for users (User setup, page layouts, list views, security privileges, database structure, validation rules, custom objects, queue and case creation, workflow, and editing the lead assignment rules)
What we’d like to see:
- Bachelor's degree required or applicable relevant experience
- Python scripting and APEX developing preferred
- Proficient in SFDC with 3+ years of strong hands-on Salesforce Administration or Development required
- Strong MS Office skills with advanced MS Excel proficiency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional analysis, problem-solving, reporting, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred
This position is full-time and on-site at our beautiful office in West Village. All full-time employees are eligible for our terrific benefits program, which includes unlimited PTO, full health coverage, a fantastic office culture, and most importantly, a fantastic selection of snacks.
Back to top