Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
We are looking for a Web Designer to be responsible for the creative concepts and overall design elements of the SPANX website. This is a new key role within an evolving dynamic, collaborative ecommerce team, and is responsible for creating and executing all design, as well as maintaining a consistent brand experience and overall brand integrity.
Core Job Functions:
- Responsible for delivering the overall brand creative of the SPANX website.
- Design of all landing pages in line with total brand experience, with careful consideration for responsive and mobile design.
- Act as concept leader in story pages of the website to ensure business objectives are met, while maintaining overall brand experience.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to ensure brand integrity is upheld.
- Collaborate closely with development team to ensure functionality is considered in the design process.
- Collaborate with team on ways to create a better, more engaging, interactive user and customer experience.
- Research the latest digital trends and best practices.
- Design using best in class user experience practices.
- Design and create effective email and banner campaigns, collaborating with copywriter to ensure synergy and best practices, to maximum objectives and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with team to ensure synergy in all on and offline marketing efforts.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Extremely creative, with a proven track record of brand translation from print assets to web functionality.
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS, and browser capabilities.
- Highly skilled in mobile and responsive design.
- Overall knowledge of website structure, functionality, and limitations.
- Familiarity of using website analytics to help inform design decisions.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work both independently and with a close collaborative team.
- Pixel perfect and attentive to detail.
- General knowledge on basic SEO best practices is a plus.
- Experience executing UX design as part of a collaborative team.
- A SPANX brand fan.
Education & Experience:
5+ years of digital design experience in ecommerce, preferably with a highly recognizable brand.
Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Digital Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
Proven track record with a successful branded ecommerce website from initial design concept through the go live process.
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Director Of Sales
Alyson drives Spanx sales on the selling floor. She monitors consumer spending and uncovers inventive ways to increase brand momentum—managing teams around the world.
Back to top