Technical Design Associate, Seamless
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
Our expansion into new product categories and more markets mean that our team is growing fast. SPANX has created a unique work environment that fosters fun, fashion, creativity and teamwork.
- Manage styles across multiple seasons within all product categories
- Lead fittings and determine necessary fit corrections, maintaining deadlines and working with cross-functional partners throughout development
- Create and maintain technical packages in PLM from conception to production: images, fit comments, specification sheets, label and pack pages.
- Measure fit and top of production samples and record sample measurements in PLM
- Schedule fit models and organize fittings with corresponding team members
- Build knowledge and skill in seamless development
- Communicate clearly and confidently with domestic and international vendors
- Report out status and updates daily with cross-functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Design for non-wovens. Seamless experience a plus
- Ability to build collaborative cross functional relationships
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Organizational skills to prioritize workload and motivation to advance Seamless Development Team objectivesAbility to problem solve, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternate solutions Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft, Adobe Applications, PLM, etc.
It is the policy of SPANX Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Director Of Sales
Alyson drives Spanx sales on the selling floor. She monitors consumer spending and uncovers inventive ways to increase brand momentum—managing teams around the world.
Back to top