Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
This position will assist the Accounting Team with month-end close duties, account reconciliations and other projects. A strong knowledge of GAAP and ability to multitask are essential for this position.
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Manage month-end AP expense accruals (record, track, reconcile)
- Record prepaid expenses and update schedules
- Review and process employee travel expenses
- Maintain deferred rent schedules
- Support Accounts Payable function
- Complete year-end audit requests
- Perform accounting administrative duties such as vendor set-up and cost sheets
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Accounting experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and shift priorities quickly as required
- Highly organized, process-oriented, and possesses great attention to detail
- Experience and/or ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office, Excel formulas and pivot tables
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Kelli serves as a Keyholder and part of the Management Team at Spanx. She considers strengthening the Spanx community through genuine connections essential to her role.
Back to top