SR Color Manager
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
- Utilize spectrophotometer, spectral data, and light box to evaluate and advise corrections or approvals for lab dips, yarn dyes and bulk fabric/ trims.
- Update and maintain weekly tracking charts for lab dips and bulk submits.
- Hold supply chain accountable for meeting deliverables.
- Work with fabric suppliers and garment vendors to identify and resolve color execution limitations.
- Review lab test reports for colorfastness and recommend corrective actions to ensure product integrity.
- Maintain and update color reference library for lab dips, yarn dyes, and bulk fabric/trims.
- Maintain and update color manuals and procedures.
- Attend CFT meetings to align with cross functional partners on all stages of production.
- Partner with design team during seasonal palette development to identify color execution limitations.
- Recognize and communicate potential failures in colorfastness testing. Provide technical feedback for alternate solutions.
- Support communication of the seasonal color palette, including ordering color standards, distributing, and initiating lab dips with supply chain.
- Maintain a library of color standards including, Pantone and Archroma reference books, CSI color wall, and heather books.
- Collaborate with outside agencies (Archroma, Pantone or Color Solutions) to provide standards for custom colors.
- Maintain color management technology and communication software.
- Monitor and report on global color standard distribution.
- Administer Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test to cross-functional partners and supply chain, and maintain updates.
- 6+ years’ experience in color management
- BS in Color Chemistry or related field preferred
- Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test: Superior Color Discrimination
- Solid understanding of AATCC and ASTM test methods as it applies to color
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite and PLM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High Level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Engaging collaborative personality
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Kelli serves as a Keyholder and part of the Management Team at Spanx. She considers strengthening the Spanx community through genuine connections essential to her role.
Back to top