Seamless/Hosiery Technical Design Assistant
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
Our expansion into new product categories and more markets mean that our team is growing fast. SPANX has created a unique work environment that fosters fun, fashion, creativity and teamwork.
- Maintain technical packages in PLM from conception to production: images, fit comments, specification sheets, label and pack pages
- Track and log incoming samples, planning fit time accordingly
- Measure all samples and record sample measurements in PLM, observe samples for quality
- Schedule fit models and organize fittings with corresponding team members, based on due dates, deadlines and urgencies
- Build knowledge and skill in seamless and hosiery development
- Communicate clearly and confidently with domestic and international vendors
- Report out status and updates daily with supervisor and cross-functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 0-3+ years of experience in Technical Design, circular knitting preferred
- High level of organizational skills to prioritize workload
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to build collaborative cross functional relationships
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Motivation to advance Circular Knit Development Team objectives
- Ability to problem solve, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternate solutions
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft, Adobe Applications, and PLM
See Inside the Office of Spanx
Since 2000, Spanx has provided superb slimming apparel that helps women around the world feel great about themselves and their potential. The widely popular brand and its extensive assortment of products—ranging from everyday smoothing and shaping solutions to beautiful bras to tights and leggings, and more—are must-have closet essentials adored by celebrities and consumers everywhere.
Back to top