Sales Associate, Part Time - International Plaza
Retail Sales Associate, Part Time
SPANX is the revolutionary brand leader in the manufacture and sale of shape wear and intimate apparel. The company has expanded globally and has recently introduced a new Ready-to-wear collection. SPANX continues to experience phenomenal media, celebrity attention and consumer passion. Our products are distributed through upscale department and specialty stores, boutiques and direct to consumer channels. SPANX has 2 different brands that are distributed with its key consumers in mind.
In sixteen years SPANX has grown to a team of 200 corporate and 80 retail employees obsessed with re-inventing and improving shape wear and intimates as well as incorporating technology in ready to wear. The company is privately held and although we have NY studio the Executive level positions are based in the corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales through excellent customer service. He/She partners with the management team to assist with projects relating to store operations and visual merchandising. The sales associate will represent and communicate the Spanx brand to customers through sales competency and product expertise.
- Consistently meet established sales goals
- Adhere to all sales related policies and procedures
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Possess a passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of market trends
- Utilize elevated level of sales and client service to maximize sales performance
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book
- Partner with management team to resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Comply with all policies and procedures on Point Of Sale, loss prevention, security, store cash controls, bank deposits and inventory management
- Participate in execution of annual inventory and full cycle counts
- Assist in maintenance and organization of stock room
- Assist management team with all merchandising & visual directives
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, fully stocked and organized reflecting brand standards at all times
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Self-motivated team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Availability to work some nights, weekends, holidays and special projects outside of normal business hours
- Highly customer service oriented, results driven, goal oriented
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Kelli serves as a Keyholder and part of the Management Team at Spanx. She considers strengthening the Spanx community through genuine connections essential to her role.
Back to top