Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The ERP Manager is responsible for the projects, processes and production support of the ERP at SPANX. The ERP Manager ensures that all team members are aligned on company wide priorities according to strategic growth initiatives, develops and mentors members of their team and serves as the liaison to internal and external stakeholders. This role partners daily with Directors, Sr. Directors and VP’s of all departments, including Logistics, Planning, Merchandising, Design, etc.
- Ensure that technology will support business demands and develop the future architectural platforms and runway to support business strategy with effectiveness and efficiency – serve as first point of contact for production escalations and issues to internal and external ERP users and vendors.
- Champion standardization of software engineering and vendor management processes.
- Supports the organization in driving efficiency and optimizing the technology build and operations through establishment of a governance model and cultivating awareness in the organization for additional cost efficiency and optimization.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases.
- In collaboration with the leadership team, drive the development of long-term strategic plans to accomplish Business Unit and technology goals.
- Anticipate and identify issues, and provide recommendations to address roadblocks and areas of opportunity and provide training for ERP/EDI.
- Manage execution of ERP/EDI vendor through weekly vendor checkpoints, schedules and project plans for break fixes, enhancements, upgrades, etc.
- Collaborate with technology department leader to plan and prioritize technology initiatives and investments.
- Work with department leader to identify and define the next opportunities and drive a game changing strategy, driven by technology, to deliver those opportunities
- Act as a role model and mentor on emerging technologies by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development standard methodologies to ERP/EDI team
- Influence, inspire and motivate others by demonstrating professionalism, passion, enthusiasm, and insatiable thirst for leading positive change and providing the communication and motivation to create a collaborative environment
- Formulates strong relationships and strategy with business unit leaders serving as a high level SME for ERP and EDI
- Both lead and participate in various councils and multi-functional projects including current run-the-business initiatives, new business ventures, acquisition management, client projects, large partnerships and others as assigned.
- Maintains staff by helping recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplish desired results by communicating expectations, managing performance, and providing regular feedback and development opportunities.
- Well rounded business professional with 3-5 years of experience in leadership and development
- Broad technical understanding and depth on fashion retail technology stack including but not limited to: NGC PLM, CGS Blue Cherry, Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Preferred knowledge in the following business disciplines:
Customer Order Management and Fulfillment and Production Order Management
Inventory Management and Control
Soft Goods / Apparel Retail / Wholesale Industry standards and practices
- Experience in the following business disciplines / industries is a plus:
Retail Merchandise Management
Product Development / Product Lifecycle Management
Master Data Management
- Proven success in delivering process excellence by linking people, processes, and technology to improve business performance
- Refined communication skills with experience of frequent communication with senior leadership
- Combination of entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional analytical skills
- Team builder with strong profit and loss management
Back to top