Development Manager of Ecommerce
- Atlanta, GA
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
The Development Manager of E-Commerce will bring a passion for modern, scalable web technologies, paired with a passion for leading developers to drive innovative and scalable solutions to our E-Commerce platform. This leader will assist in driving the technological needs and ensuring the timely and quality delivery of code by working with cross functional teams to prioritize and execute against a plan. This individual will spend fifty to eighty percent of their time coding and the remainder of their time leading a team of developers, both direct and contract. At Spanx, we have an environment that is constantly adapting and ever-changing, so a passion for technology evolution, and a pursuit of staying ahead of the innovation curve is essential.
- Develop new features, plugins, and bug fixes to enhance the quality of our customer experience on our Magento 2 platform.
- Responsible for on time deployment of all website activities and updates, including timely platform upgrades and security patches.
- Lead a team that consists of exceptional and passionate front and back end web developers.
- Execute and refine our Quality Assurance philosophy, focusing on all aspects of unit, break/fix, regression, performance, and security/vulnerability testing.
- Bring empathy and passion to work. We are a passionate team that cares deeply about the work we do, and the impact it has.
- Build trusted relationships with various cross functional teams and act as an advocate and trainer to the broader business.
- Keep up with the latest industry specific technological trends, bringing expertise in how we can innovate our platform.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years in scalable ecommerce and omni-channel retail environments; centered around technology enablement and transformation.
- 1+ years as a people manager, having managed at least 3+ internal team members and various external partners.
- Proficient in data structures, design patterns, and modular code.
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform testing.
- Savvy with Git and version control systems.
- Experience building and implementing enterprise scale ecommerce platforms (Magento a must).
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement and evolution.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Back to top