Demand Planning Manager
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for key customer and/or channel demand forecast with a focus on customer and sku accuracy.
- Collaborate with sales team to plan key customers by door cluster and style pre-season utilizing standard tool.
- Prepare and present detailed, compelling pre-season plans to key customers at market.
- Align on with key customers pre-season season plans and benchmarks for success (ex. turn and/or SPSPW goals by style).
- Leverage POS data to inform statistical, system generated forecasts.
- Manage forecast requirements through automated replenishment tool.
- Collaborate monthly with key customer partners and Sales Team to incorporate customer initiatives and market intelligence into forecasts.
- Lead monthly demand review meetings aligning with Sales Team on consensus demand forecast.
- Develop & utilize quarterly scorecards to hold key customers accountable to pre-season plans.
- Build and maintain a process for developing and documenting new style forecast & inventory assumptions.
- Collaborate with inventory manager customizing inventory requirements to attain corporate inventory goals.
- Collaborate with finance manager on customer margin plans and exit strategies to drive profitable topline and bottom line sales.
- Provide visibility to Sales and Management on inventory risks/opportunities including strategies for existing items, new products, out of stocks and product close-outs.
- 4-10 years in planning, inventory management or buying
- Prefer Apparel background
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Retail Buying, Demand Planning or retail replenishment systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Key Skills/ Abilities:
- Analytical & measurement focused
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail & follow through
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills/relationship building skills
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Director Of Sales
Alyson drives Spanx sales on the selling floor. She monitors consumer spending and uncovers inventive ways to increase brand momentum—managing teams around the world.
Back to top