Demand Planning Associate
Primary responsibility is to plan key customers business and forecast sales demand accurately on a seasonal and monthly basis. Successful candidates will balance using automated modeling tools with a collaborative business planning process. Additional areas of focus will include strong analysis and reporting skills to recognize product trends, influence strategy and communicate performance to management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for key customer and/or channel demand forecast with a focus on customer and sku accuracy.
- Collaborate with sales team to plan key customers by door cluster and style pre-season utilizing standard tool.
- Prepare and present detailed, compelling pre-season plans to key customers at market.
- Align on with key customers pre-season season plans and benchmarks for success (ex. turn and/or SPSPW goals by style).
- Leverage POS data to inform statistical, system generated forecasts.
- Manage forecast requirements through automated replenishment tool.
- Collaborate monthly with key customer partners and Sales Team to incorporate customer initiatives and market intelligence into forecasts.
- Lead monthly demand review meetings aligning with Sales Team on consensus demand forecast.
- Partner with sales counterpart on new style forecasts & inventory assumptions.
- Collaborate with inventory manager customizing inventory requirements to attain corporate inventory goals.
- Provide visibility to Sales and Management on inventory risks/opportunities including strategies for existing items, new products, and out of stocks
- 3-6 years in Merchandise Planning, Inventory Management, Allocation or Buying
- Prefer Apparel background
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Retail Buying, Demand Planning or retail replenishment systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Key Skills/ Abilities:
- Analytical & measurement focused
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail & follow through
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills/relationship building skills
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Kelli serves as a Keyholder and part of the Management Team at Spanx. She considers strengthening the Spanx community through genuine connections essential to her role.
Back to top