Demand Planning Associate
- Atlanta, GA
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
Primary responsibility is to plan key customers business and forecast sales demand accurately on a seasonal and monthly basis. Successful candidates will balance using automated modeling tools with a collaborative business planning process. Additional areas of focus will include strong analysis and reporting skills to recognize product trends, influence strategy and communicate performance to management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for key customer and/or channel demand forecast with a focus on customer and sku accuracy.
- Collaborate with sales team to plan key customers by door cluster and style pre-season utilizing standard tool.
- Prepare and present detailed, compelling pre-season plans to key customers at market.
- Align on with key customers pre-season season plans and benchmarks for success (ex. turn and/or SPSPW goals by style).
- Leverage POS data to inform statistical, system generated forecasts.
- Manage forecast requirements through automated replenishment tool.
- Collaborate monthly with key customer partners and Sales Team to incorporate customer initiatives and market intelligence into forecasts.
- Lead monthly demand review meetings aligning with Sales Team on consensus demand forecast.
- Partner with sales counterpart on new style forecasts & inventory assumptions.
- Collaborate with inventory manager customizing inventory requirements to attain corporate inventory goals.
- Provide visibility to Sales and Management on inventory risks/opportunities including strategies for existing items, new products, and out of stocks
- 3-6 years in Merchandise Planning, Inventory Management, Allocation or Buying
- Prefer Apparel background
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Retail Buying, Demand Planning or retail replenishment systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Key Skills/ Abilities:
- Analytical & measurement focused
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail & follow through
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills/relationship building skills
Back to top