SPANX is the revolutionary brand leader in the manufacture and sale of shapewear and intimate apparel. The Company enjoys worldwide distribution at high-end retail stores, upscale boutiques, televised shopping networks, online at Spanx.com and through our own retail stores. SPANX continues to experience phenomenal media, celebrity attention and consumer passion.
This position will assist the Accounting Team with month-end close duties, account reconciliations and other projects. A strong knowledge of GAAP and ability to multitask are essential for this position.
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Manage month-end AP expense accruals (record, track, reconcile)
- Prepaids (recording in the G/L and tracking in Excel)
- Employee travel expense audit and administration
- Lease Accounting – maintain deferred rent schedules
- Accounting administrative duties such as vendor set-up and cost sheets
- Complete year-end audit requests
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Accounting experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and shift priorities quickly as required
- Highly organized, process-oriented, and possesses great attention to detail
- Experience and/or ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office, Excel formulas and pivot tables
Meet Some of Spanx's Employees
Kelli serves as a Keyholder and part of the Management Team at Spanx. She considers strengthening the Spanx community through genuine connections essential to her role.
Back to top