Account Manager, Independent Channel
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers in the independent channel
- Build and maintain strong, long – lasting customer relationships
- Use dynamic presentation skills and strong business acumen to represent the company well - be the day to day face of the brand responsible for driving sales
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Creatively and optimistically partner on opportunities and challenges from customers ranging from product, timing, financial, marketing, ISM and sales with the end goal of strengthening relationships and growing the business
- Actively participate in market presentations; sell-in meetings and follow up business meetings. Responsibilities include developing presentation materials including detailed sales analysis, business recaps, strategies, ideal seasonal product assortments to maximize sales productivity, product and marketing trends, potential white space opportunities, and presenting new products.
- Identify opportunities for growth with current and new customers, in current and new categories and collaborate with internal stakeholder’s/decision makers to ensure growth attainment
- Serve as point of contact for sales reps and suggest opportunities to ensure brand is represented correctly within accounts
- Identify strategy to grow channel through new business opportunities
- Represent the values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- MINIMUM 5+ years in apparel manufacturing selling a brand to or buying for a national retailer
- Experience analyzing complex retail reporting including sales and margin performance, assortment planning, forecasting and inventory management
- Advanced PC knowledge including Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of retail math
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally, able to respond effectively to both client and division needs
- Dynamic presentation skills
- High level of organizational and time management skills
See Inside the Office of Spanx
Since 2000, Spanx has provided superb slimming apparel that helps women around the world feel great about themselves and their potential. The widely popular brand and its extensive assortment of products—ranging from everyday smoothing and shaping solutions to beautiful bras to tights and leggings, and more—are must-have closet essentials adored by celebrities and consumers everywhere.
Back to top