VP of Product Management
In this Leadership position you will define and lead the product strategy and roadmap for our publisher platform and products. You will articulate that strategy and roadmap to stakeholders both outside, and within the company. This role is focused on identifying the ‘why’ as it pertains to our publisher products, and then tactically executing on the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ with internal Go-to-market, Product and Engineering Teams.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of emerging products, competitor landscape and customer needs benefiting Publishers to define future products
- Create clarity and alignment within the Sovrn teams around publishers’ vision, product features and functionality
- Provide guidance across the business on our messaging to Publishers to ensure we are clearly articulating the value and the impact Sovrn products can have on their business
- Actively engage with Publishers and content creators to truly understand their problems and ensure they have a voice in Sovrn’s product evolution
- Work across Sovrn leadership to align our product strategy directly to our mission of helping Publishers make money, Understand their audience, and Distribute their content.
- You must have a passion for online Publishing, content creation, and reader engagement behaviors. This comes from hands-on experience as well as a natural curiosity for new trends and technologies including adtech, traffic acquisition, distribution into social platforms, and data management platforms
- 8+ years’ progressive experience in product and technology management, preferably in an independent professional publisher
- Track record of “walking a mile” within a publishers’ shoes, including in-depth expertise of the issues and challenges they face on a daily basis
- Deep knowledge of the online advertising industry with emphasis on Publisher-side data management and adtech
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating with diverse cross-functional groups to solve problems
Position Reports to: CEO
Meet Some of Sovrn's Employees
Director, Demand Operations
Alaina works with advertisers and technology buyers to enable and encourage them to place or buy ads on the publishing site. Then, she helps customers understand their ad’s performance.
Back to top