Sr. Software Engineer - Java
We believe publishers, and the content they create are the soul of the internet. Helping them thrive is our mission. We give content creators the tools they need to make more money, the distribution & scale to grow their audience, and access to a massive data commons for remarkable insights.
So - do you want to work with technology that will challenge you every day, and a team that isn’t comfortable with the status quo? Do you want to be part of a culture that takes the time to share beers and talk shop? If so, we want you on our team!
- Be a part of a team working on a high volume, highly available mission critical system
- Work with engineering and product to design and build a supply side ad network and related management platforms
- Work with the data science team to optimize yield and deliver value to our publishers.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Conduct code reviews
- Propose architectural changes
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior engineers
- Identify parts of the system that could use optimization and recommend effective solutions
- At least 5+ years experience designing, implementing projects in a highly scalable and performant environment using Java
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and system design
- Knowledge of web and internet fundamentals
- Excel in a fast paced agile development environment
- Source control (GitHub, svn, etc)
- Build and deployment tools (Maven, grunt, etc)
- Development experience on Linux platforms
- Proficient with relational databases, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with full SDLC
- Articulate; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Advertising industry experience
- Experience with Hive, Hadoop
Our Tech Stack:
- Ad Servers powered by Java, Jetty, Apache Camel, Spring, MySQL, Ehcache and Aerospike
- Lambda based data pipeline leveraging Kafka, Apache Storm, Camus, MapR
720.266.5121 ext 1421
Back to top