Software Engineer - Full Stack
We believe publishers and the content they create is the soul of the internet. Helping them thrive is our mission. We give content creators the tools they need to make more money, the distribution & scale to grow their audience, and access to a massive data commons for remarkable insights.
So - do you want to work with a team that isn’t comfortable with the status quo or a technology that will challenge you every day? Do you want to be part of a culture that takes the time to share beers and talk shop? If so, we want you on our team!
Join sovrn’s Pub Tech team and help us maintain and add features to sovrn’s meridian product. The meridian product is the UI where publishers (people who create and share content online) can see visualizations of their site’s usage and demographics in comparison to other similar sites.
- Frontend: BackboneJS, D3, jQuery and other JS libs
- Backend/API: Java Spring REST API, MySQL and Cassandra
- Work within an agile team to build high performance features for our customer facing UI
- Create rest endpoints to pull data from Cassandra, MySQL or Third Party APIs
- Write Hive and Pig jobs to populate Cassandra column families
- Strong knowledge in Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge of design patterns and their consequences
- Understanding of both relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to clearly communicate software design
- Comfortable with Unix operating systems and the command line environment
- Strong desire to expand and improve your software engineering skills
- Experience using Git
- Familiarity with ad products and internet marketing
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
720.266.5121 ext 1421
Back to top