Publisher Services Intern
We spend a great deal of our time online. Whether it’s for information, commerce, or entertainment, each of us has come to depend on what we research, discover, and share. Publishers – those who create and curate content – are what makes the Internet great. Yet these publishers practice their craft largely alone, in siloes – without reference points or insightful understanding about where they sit in the grand scheme of things. To add to the challenge, once a Publisher’s content is in the wild, then the task of building engagement, growing a loyal following and enriching the engagement with that following can sometimes feel like shots in the dark or worse, a black box. Moreover, making money from their craft can be a complex task for any independent publisher who might prioritize generating content first and money second.
Sovrn believes that independent publishers are the Internet's vibrancy. As a partner and advocate to tens of thousands of independent publishers, Sovrn provides tools, technologies and services that help publishers (a) make money; (b) get distribution to grow their audience; and (c) access a massive data commons providing extraordinary insights.
The landscape of content networks, adtech vendors, and the myriad of buy-side / sell-side companies can be a complete maze for any reasonable person to decipher. Sovrn cuts through the noise and simplifies things with a basic, straightforward mission:
Help content creators do more of what they want to do – and less of what they don’t.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly individual and team goals for the Publisher Services team.
- Monitor and analyze daily performance trends in individual accounts.
- Provide tactical support for inbound/outbound marketing emails.
- Assist and provide requested information for marketing efforts.
- Cultivate knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, from programmatic and RTB campaigns to mobile, pre-roll video, skins, and Private Marketplaces.
- Ensure that we have the correct data and fields in Salesforce CRM to generate ongoing reports.
- Create reports and dashboards for the business using Salesforce CRM.
- Current student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Incoming junior or senior
- Internet savvy and proficient in office productivity tools (Excel, Gmail, Salesforce CRM)
- Highly articulate; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Prepared to be accountable
Positions Reports to: Manager, Publisher Services
Meet Some of Sovrn's Employees
Director, Demand Operations
Alaina works with advertisers and technology buyers to enable and encourage them to place or buy ads on the publishing site. Then, she helps customers understand their ad’s performance.
Back to top