Product Specialist Manager
As a Product Specialist Manager you will serve as a product expert and publisher champion that works closely with Product Management and Engineering as an integral part of a cross-functional team. This role monitors all aspects of a product lifecycle, including long and short-term development, and stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position. The Product Specialist acts as a key advocate for the product and end users in all aspects of the business.
- Collaborate with product and partner teams to develop product vision and conduct user tests and pilots to validate product design decisions
- Prioritize feedback/ideas based on robust data and build business cases to communicate with Product Managers and business leaders
- Travel in market to collect first person research and present finding to leadership team
- Train Publisher Advocate team on all facets of the product
- Understand and advocate for user and business needs in the product development process
- Interacts with end-user groups, understanding of end-user needs, formulating the vision for the product and its features, and communicating that vision to the designers/development teams.
- 5+ years' of experience in digital advertising sales or marketing.
- Proven record of successful client interaction and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, entrepreneurship, and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Position reports to: VP, Product Strategy
Meet Some of Sovrn's Employees
Director, Demand Operations
Alaina works with advertisers and technology buyers to enable and encourage them to place or buy ads on the publishing site. Then, she helps customers understand their ad’s performance.
Back to top