Product Marketing Manager
This role is responsible for defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy and is a hands-on driver of the products go-to-market strategy. The Product Marketing Manager will be conducting competitor analysis and market research, and aligning this insight with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Drive every facet of the product's strategic journey - product positioning, objectives, and metrics, and go to market and lifecycle management.
- Develop internal and customer facing educational resources that effectively communicate the benefits of the products and how to use and optimize.
- Develop clear, compelling industry and functional value propositions, based on pain points that resonate with customers and prospects
- Work with marketing and sales operations to develop and execute marketing plans to drive awareness, demand generation, sales enablement and partner plans, as well as providing those teams effective sales and marketing tools
- Partner with product management and make recommendations to ensure that product development and support include proper marketing positioning in all communication of launches and releases
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis and recommend positioning and programs to reach new customers
- Remain current on trends and issues as they relate to the product offering as well as emerging technologies, standards
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of experience in product marketing or marketing
- Background in technology, digital marketing, advertising or website technologies
- 2+ years' experience in customer insights, segmentation, competitive analysis, positioning, messaging, GTM marketing
Position reports to: VP, Product Strategy
Meet Some of Sovrn's Employees
Director, Demand Operations
Alaina works with advertisers and technology buyers to enable and encourage them to place or buy ads on the publishing site. Then, she helps customers understand their ad’s performance.
Back to top