PR and Communications Manager
In this position you will own all external corporate communications. You will develop a comprehensive strategy that proactively engages Sovrn with the media, community, and industry. You will own our external voice and ensure consistency with our brand.
- Identify key media partners, and develop a strategy for proactively owning and managing these relationships
- Leverage media outlets to gain market awareness of Sovrn’s products, enhance Sovrn’s brand image and exposure
- Drive effective communications strategy through a consistent brand story
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to develop and manage a content strategy
- Drive social media strategies such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+
- Coordinate and participate in company industry and community events; manage executive public speaking, panel and interview opportunities.
- Own corporate content quality ensuring the voice in the market is consistent with the brand guideline
- Develop a crisis management plan that empowers us to proactively own external messaging in unexpected situations
- 6+ years’ working experience in PR or corporate communication role
- Experience working within globally dispersed teams
- Possess marketing acumen, understanding of acquisitions, remarketing, content strategy
- Strong experience and practice to handle mass media, including traditional and online media
- Relationship with business and technology media is a must
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of the ad-tech, programmatic market with existing contacts would be preferable
Position Reports to: CMO
Meet Some of Sovrn's Employees
Director, Demand Operations
Alaina works with advertisers and technology buyers to enable and encourage them to place or buy ads on the publishing site. Then, she helps customers understand their ad’s performance.
Back to top